C11G - Multifunction CNC Board
This breakout board has all the features for a basic 4 axes machine with spindle control. It has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects by using the parallel port or USB-based or Ethernet-based controller.
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects by using the parallel port or USB-based or Ethernet-based controller. This board comes as a response to many customers that have been asking for a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors.
IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.
PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs.
Buffered inputs and outputs.
Microcontroller based SCHP.
Built-in Variable Speed Control.
Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions.
Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.
Output pins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16 and 17. • Input pins 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15.
Input and output pins close to ground or +5vdc connections.
Common terminal for pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc.
External Enable Pin (EN).
Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software.
All TTL 5VDC signals.
Screw-On connections for all terminals.
All pins can be used in a concurrent manner.
Documents and Download
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- What is a Safety Charge Pump (SCHP)?
It is a watchdog. It is a feature in which the control software will send a pulse stream through a pin, as if it was moving an axis. Then a microcontroller on the breakout board will see that pulse stream and will know that the signals coming f...
- how to add spindle control to vfdhow to add spindle control to c11g board?
You can find several wiring diagrams for different VFDs and Speed Controllers in the Product Download section of the C11G: http://www.shuobl.icu/c11g-multifunction-cnc-board.html#pattachments. Please choose one that may match the VFD you have. You can ...
- I have a Seig FC350BJ/110V spindle drive on a X2 Harbor Freight mill. I am interested in buying the C6 board to allow Mach3 control of the spindle. Do you have wiring diagrams and Mach 3 configuration notes on how I can use the board? Thanks
Yes, you can, but I will strongly recommend using a breakout board that already comes with the spindle control circuit, like the C11G. Many boards out there deform the waveform of the pulse stream and make it hard to generate a good linear speed curve. ...
- I cannot get the green LED to enable on the breakout board
好友建房炸金花3 conditions must be met to get the enable led:
- The board must be properly powered. Check the documentation on the board, as a misunderstanding on how it is powered is very possible.
- The board must be connected to a ...
- US and International modes of operations for VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and Speed Controllers
VFDs and motors have two way of operation, in the US we use CW and CCW, in the rest of the world, or INT (International) it is used START/STOP and DIRECTION. These settings can usually be adjusted VFD settings. The chances are that if you purchased th...